zaterdag 12 januari 2013

[11.1.2013]

Hello dear followers (。◕‿◕。)♥

Some of you know I was selling my Starry Night Theater set from Angelic Pretty. I didn't felt that comfortable in it, so I decided to sell it and make someone else happy with it. I don't feel so confident wearing such a OTT sweet style (though I fell in love with this print in blue). It's now sold, but I wanted to try it on one last time before sending it out, and thought of sharing a few photo's with you. So, here are my last photo's with the set.

Outfit Rundown
Dress - Angelic Pretty
Cardigan - Angelic Pretty
Petticoat - Ebay
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - Moi-Même-Moitié
Headbow - Angelic Pretty
Wig - Lockshop
Wristcuffs - Peacockalorum Clothing & Accessories (commission)


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahhn too bad! You look fabulous!! But i know the feeling of wearing something we are not comfortable with. Goid luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww, I loved you in Starry Night Theater, what a shame ^__~ But it's your decision and I can understand that feeling very well ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That set is so fabulous and really does look amazing on you! Sad you're not confident in it and you had to sell it, but at least you have these lovely pictures ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen